Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012 Is Here!

Apple Cidercar
I believe in making resolutions. Resolving. Setting goals. Making lists. Promises. Commitments. I love the idea that with each new year we have the opportunity to reinvent ourselves and our lives. Its not the keeping of the resolution, the achieving of the goal. What I like is the effort, the trying, and when I fall short finding the motivation to try again. And when I give up I can count on loved ones, whether family or friends, to believe in me despite my failures.

A cocktail to ring in 2012. Can you think of anything better than a cocktail that is equally delicious hot or cold? Apple Cidercar. Its very good made with Williams Sonoma apple cider concentrate but its also delicious made with any good apple cider. Just use the amount of the concentrate and water combined if you're using regular cider. 10 ounces. We like to rim our cups or glasses with raw sugar. I hope you love it as much as we do.

2012. A New Year. I'm looking forward to it. I hope you are too.


4 comments:

  1. Never heard of it before. But it looks great though. Maybe something to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely New Year sentiments! And a lovely drink to start off the New Year!! Happy 2012 to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about resolutions and goals for the new year and any drink with apple cider sounds refreshing to me! Happy New Year to you;-)

    ReplyDelete