We drank Amorosa, a light California Champagne that's easy to drink....and easy on the budget!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Friday, March 18, 2011
David Lebovitz's Strawberry Frozen Yogurt and I had one bag of strawberries left in the freezer from last year's strawberry harvest. The cold tanginess was the prefect backdrop for the salty sweetness. Stop by the French Fridays site to see what everyone else has to say!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Check out French Fridays with Dorie and see what everyone else is doing.
Friday, March 4, 2011
French Friday Group!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Thank you Allison at French Whisk!
Allison sent me a Stylish Blogger Award today! Really made my morning! Now for the hard part....I'm supposed to share seven new things about myself. Here goes!
1. I am a rower. The year my youngest son went to college I needed something and I found rowing. Through rowing I've gained
friends, fitness, confidence and peace.
2. My mother died last year. This blog started because I had something to say about my mom. It was my first post Mom's Birthday Apple Tart.
3. I cry easily.
4. Favorite book - Razor's Edge by Somerset Maugham
5. My husband is an airline pilot. We call him Captain Gary because of a wonderful video he made for our daughter in law's 2nd grade class. He begins by introducing himself and his crew. When he says 'Hi. I'm Captain Gary' the entire family falls a little more in love with this kind and generous man.
6. I garden like its my job!
7. I am a Fly Lady:)
I want to pass on this award to
Life on Autumn Trail
Mixed Grill Favorites